16:8 INTERMITTENT FASTING
The health benefits of intermittent fasting are now indisputable, and 16:8 is the easiest and most effective fasting method.
Jaime Rose Chambers is a practising dietitian who sees countless patients looking for advice on how to manage their weight. She prescribes intermittent fasting as a matter of course. Because it’s by far the easiest and most effective tool for healthy weight control that she’s seen.
This indispensable handbook has everything you need to know about intermittent fasting, including:
– the latest science on 16:8 and 5:2, showing how intermittent fasting can not only help you control your weight. But also helps lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure and protect against heart disease
– 40 delicious, nutritionally replete recipes
– advice on how to set up a personalised fasting program that suits your lifestyle and individual health needs
– meal plans to help you incorporate fasting into your week
– in addition to inspirational real-life success stories.
Jaime Rose Chambers is an accredited practising dietitian and nutritionist. She has a Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics from the University of Newcastle and is completing a Masters of Clinical Medicine for complementary therapies. She sees patients with a wide range of health conditions. Including diabetes, obesity, food allergies and intolerances, polycystic ovarian syndrome and cancer.
Jaime is a well-respected voice in diet and nutrition. And as a result has made appearances on Today Tonight and A Current Affair. Along with being a frequent contributor to publications such as The Australian Women’s Weekly, Cleo and Cosmopolitan. She also speaks regularly on the importance of nutrition at corporate seminars and cancer support groups.
Buy: Pan Macmillan Australia Paperback – RRP $29.99